Armaan Ebrahim is the lone Indian driver on the grid and this is going to be his first outing in the World GT1 Championship at a brand new world-class facility-Moscow Raceway which is located on the outskirts of the Russian Capital.
Brno: With both regular riders out injured, Mahindra substitute rider Miroslav Popov raised the team’s spirits and proved the MGP-30 machine’s progress with a stirring race in difficult mixed conditions at Brno on Sunday.
Although in the end it came to naught, with the 17-year-old Czech GP novice crashing with five of the 19 laps of the 5.403-km track remaining, his performance until then had been extraordinary. He showed not only his own precocious skill and bravery, but also affirmed that the latest upgrades moved the Mahindra another step forward in the quest to achieve competitiveness in the 250cc four-stroke Moto3™ class.
Chennai: Dark Don Racing driver Ashwin Sundar in the LGB Formula 4 category, made light work of slippery conditions with superb driving to give his team its first ever race victory in the second race of Round 3 of the 15th JK Tyre-FMSCI National Racing Championship.
Arjun Balu (20:04.406 seconds) won the Indian Touring Cars race almost seven seconds ahead of second placed V.Rajvirdhan of Prime Racing (20:11.191 seconds). Veteran racer N.Leelakrishanan (20:15.347 seconds) of Big Foots Coimbatore came third. Balu dedicated his win to the memory of racing champion the Late. Karivaradhan, at the suburban MMST track near Sriperumbudur today.
- Sudeep wins Maruti Suzuki Young Driver contest
- Team Mahindra win 125GP race at Misano Adriatico
- Double Glory for Mumbai racer Fahad Kutty
- Another top 10 finish for Aditya at JK Racing
- JK Racing Asia: Aditya Patel finishes round 7
- Asia Pacific Rally: Sanjay Takle wins A6 class
- Italian C'ship: Sarath opts out from 2012 season
- Britsih GP: Red Bull unveils Wings for Life cars
- Mughal Rally: Amit wins in Xtreme 4X4 category
Page 42 of 93